Corporation Center In-Depth Review: A Leading Canadian Incorporation Service
The Corporation Center not only offers Canadian businesses an online incorporation service, but also many business services and a ton of very useful information on their website.
The president, Howard Greenspoon, and the president, Lionel J. Pérez, have law degrees from Canadian law schools.
Corporation Center onboarding service features at a glance
1. Jurisdictions of incorporation
With the Company Center you can set up a Federal company and/or provincial companies in the following provinces/jurisdictions:
- british columbia
- New Brunswick
- New Scotland
- Prince Edward Island
- yukon territory
2. Business Training Services
The Corporate Center offers the following business services:
- Incorporations: Regular Incorporations (Federal and Provincial), Public Limited Companies, Non-Profit Entities, Professional Corporations, and a host of very useful Canadian incorporation information.
- Formations and commercial records: sole proprietorships, companies and regular businesses.
- Names: Company name searches, reservations and registrations.
3. Ongoing Incorporation and Business Services
Once incorporated, you must maintain your corporation with annual filings. The Corporate Center can do this for you. Services include:
- Presentations and/or annual corporate changes
- Company name changes if necessary
- Articles of Amendment or Dissolution.
You can use the Corporation Center to find and register trademarks.
5. Contract Creation Service
With your contract creation system, you can create the following contracts:
- shareholders agreement
- employment agreement
- Durable Power of Attorney (Living Will)
- last will and testament
There’s no shortage of contract templates, but they’re for the US The Corporation Center offers their contracts and document creation to Canadians.
6. Business plan software
If you are looking to obtain a loan for your business or company, you will need a well-developed business plan. Professional business plan writers charge a lot of money for business plans. The Corporate Center offers software that will guide you through the creation of a professional business plan. Just some of the modules it will walk you through include:
- mission status
- Management and Operations
- Market and competitive analysis
- Marketing and sales
- web marketing
- Direct marketing
…in addition, the software has built-in calculators that will present financial projections automatically.
7. Business credit card accounts
If you’re incorporating your business and taking your business to the next level, then maybe it’s time to get credit card processing as well. Like contract templates, there are many services for businesses in the US, but not as many in Canada. You can fully set up a credit card merchant account with the Corporate Center.
8. Logo design services
Need a logo for your new Canadian addition? You can get a logo designed through the Services of the Corporation.
You have 3 logo design packages to choose from, with prices ranging from $295 to $595 (prices may change).
9. A wealth of Canadian business and incorporation information
The Corporate Center has a ton of fantastic information on Canadian incorporation on their site. You can find exactly what you need for your onboarding on their easy-to-use website.
I must say that it is very refreshing to find a Canadian company that specifically caters to Canadian businesses with an online incorporation service and many other important business services.